Friday, October 20, 2006

Confession of a male mind...

plz dont keep me waiting,
coz i want to start dating,
isnt it sad that i have no girlfriend,
while having one is currently the trend,
i m working in mumbai n i m twenty two
though in all these years, the girls i have known are very few
i took maths n did engineering instead of biology
n that is also from indian institute of technology
my throat is now full n i cant express my thought
n i hope that someone will respond from the beautiful lot
i think the poem written above is enough senti
n now after decades, i will have girl friends, not one not two, plenty.

NOW

you must be thinking that i m so cheap
from poem it seems, a girl is not human but sheep
anyone can go and get whichever they like
get them to pub n get around on bike
but that was not what i intended to say
someone told me, write everything abt urself in most innovative way
so i think that now my would be better half will beg me a pardon
n i can see, both of us sipping tea, playing with her dear doggy, in her fathers garden

1 Comments:

Blogger Nishant said...

bahut hi sahi likhi hai,, ekdum dil ki baat ...

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home