Thursday, February 05, 2009

Memories

One more chapter of life is beginning to end,

I stand at this juncture and look back now,
time went by so fast, I wonder how,
I try to remember memories I collected,
of being happy, being sad, being ecstatic, being dejected

memories of finding new friends, new aims, new ways,
learning the meaning of friendship and how greatly it pays,
memories of those nightouts, those wines, those teas,
memories of those buildings, those stairs, those trees,

memories of everyone, who was close and who was dear,
memories of having a dream, an ambition and a fear,
memories of doing things which I never thought I will,
learning a new thing everyday, a new trick, a new skill,

memories of people, who brought smile on my face,
no matter how low I was, whatever was the case,
memories of seeing compassion, in those bright eyes,
those who wanted no less, whatever maybe price,

I want to keep all of them, even though they are many,
kept safe in my heart, I can't spare any,
I have no regrets, I don't want to amend,
as..... one more chapter of life is beginning to end,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..acha hain..5-6 niteout ke baad aise hi hoga..waise i cud see tht u were trying to emaluate master poet michael :p..i mean the rhymes :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Pranay said...

anonymous feedback is bad bad bad :)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem..You have good capabilities of writing..

10:28 AM  
Blogger Aditya Oday said...

abe kaha mar gaya hai itne dino se.. is time to free hoga - blog kar!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home