Thursday, November 02, 2006

Love

a day will come when she will understand what i meant for her,
i had only one wish in life that we can always be together,
but now things have gone in a way which makes me so confused,
i wanted to get along with circumstances but my heart refused,
i never wanted to let her go through pain ever in her life,
but i have made her loving me as walking on the edge of a knife,
but you know, moemnt comes moment goes, someone comes someone goes,
some good as her, some bad as me and you have to chose between those,
she says i was laughing though my heart was weeping for her,
but i know, everyday, unwantedly,i m closing all the doors forever,
i dont know how would i live my life, how would i overcome this pain,
but one thing for sure i know, i would never love anyone again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shishir said...

abey rota hi rahega kya zindagi bhar,,,shayari karke kisi ko kuch hasil na hua hai aajtak...hindi movies se yeh to seekha hota kam se kam...band kar de yeh falaknama nd do smthing exploding...

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home