Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What?

What is life? I would always ask this question to myself and would find a completely different answer. May be Life is about love or may be life is about realtionships or may be life is about people, or may be life is about success, or may be life is about money or...... hundreds of answers but none satisfying my thirst for the answer.

Or amy be its the combination of all but then the question comes, what comes first? What you can't live without and what doesn't matter to you. I think it varies from person to person. you would think, what the heck, everyone knows this. Yes, everyone does know this but how many of them realize this that at one point or another they think alike. They miss people they loved the most and dont have anymore. And they regret why they didn't realize then. Why? Why something else was more important? Why?

But answers elude them. As it has eluded me. I am confused. I dont know what is important what is not. What I shall try to hold on to and what I shall let go. And this confusion has made me like a child which clinches everything so hard that his fingers starts hurting. I am trying to hold everything I can despite knowing that this is not the way. This is not the correct way. I am not able to anticipate where to draw the line. Or may be I am not able to see is there any line at all to be drawn.

Whatever it may be, question still remains, what is more important to me?
Rather,
What is more important to me, right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home